Business Analyst (BA)
- Gather define and prioritize requirements of the project in close collaboration with the client;
- Create information architecture and customer flows;
- Assist in wireframing and incorporate an intuitive UX flow in current and new screens;
- Work collaboratively with developers and product owners.
- University education and degree (preferable business or IT related); Fresher is welcomed;
- Strong logical thinking, problem-solving skill;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment;
- Having passion for product creation and UX research.
- Willing-to-learn attitude.
- Bonus: 13th-14th month salary & Performance bonus.
- Health and Social insurance.
- Annual Health Checkup
- Team building, Event, Company trip.
- Time working: from Monday to Friday.